Wednesday, January 27, 2010

im back peeps.

Days will go by

Time will never stop

Yet, we hold out that it will

Each breath it gets harder to hold back

The steps forward from here are so hard

But one

And then two

With the third step I fall

On the ground, I see who I am,

What I have become.

Standing again I can only see myself falling

But one

And then two

And the third step is now the fourth

I turn to look back

But nothing is there

Just black, not color…wait

My heart it’s beating so fast

But I hold on to each thought of you I have left

What if? They mark the road

But why? They are my only lights

Not lights but grey matter leading me on

To what I can see only hope

And there it is once again…Hope

How I have loved you, Hope!

Through this time Hope is all I have

I have reached the top

Will wait

Holding out on the one thing I have

Oh Hope, you have me

How long will I wait….

Days go by

Time will never stop

Yet I hold on, push on, breath on.

1 comment:

Mandie said...

That was awesome!

Very inspiring.